We are so excited to report that we are having a granddaughter. Her name is still up in the air, but we are getting our little girl. Needless to say, we are all very, very excited.
I recently spent a weekend on the west side of the state with my mom and my cousin Trina. I haven't had that much fun (without my kids) in such a very, very long time. We laughed and laughed, we walked, we shopped, we went to the beach and we had a really nice picnic in the shade at the beach. I am so thankful for a mom, that she will go along with her iPad and hang out.
Last weekend I went over there with Matt, Deidra, Henry and granddaughter to be. I had such a relaxing time. Matt and Deidra took very good care of me. They stayed at the campground with his family and I stayed at the cabin, but I really did enjoy all the beach time.
How do we get so blessed??? I've been told it is karma. If we send out good karma good things return, if we do, say or exhibit nasty/negative karma, it will return... I do try to always see the good in others and lend a hand or shoulder to those around me in need. Maybe someone in heaven has noticed.
More to come.....
No comments:
Post a Comment