Thursday, June 16, 2011

Malicious behaviors..........

What does malicious mean?  "Having the nature of or resulting from malice; deliberately harmful; spiteful."  Who do I know that makes conscious choices to be malicious???  Are they truly intending to be malicious?  May I be wrong?  Am I malicious?

Every gift, comment, action, or supportive thoughts provide me a guilt free heart from any malice.  I feel no malice for any living being.  My mother always taught me that the word hate is a nasty, dirty word.  We were raised never to hate another, that hatred would cause us more harm that anyone we may choose to hate.  I have tried to teach the same philosophy to my children and now grandchildren.  It has been very comforting over the last several years utilizing this philosophy.  I must say that I foster good, caring people and surround myself with people who love me and accept me for the caring/giving person that I really am.

One of the things I have tried to teach my kids and remind myself is take a step back and ask myself if what she/he said or did was meant to be melicious?  What do I know about that person.  If the answer is no, or I remind myself that, this person would not try to hurt me, than I choose to take on the responsibility that I may be extra sensitive at that moment or that day or that I misinterpreted their actual intentions. 

So I challenge those readers following my blog, each time I offend you, or say something that upsets you, take a step back, and ask yourself, did Jona mean to be melicious, what do I know about Jona.  If the answer is no, or Jona just doesn't think or Jona didn't count to 100, or Jona is still learning that honesty is not the best policy; maybe you could be more forgiving.  Maybe you could think about your own intentions or how just possibly you may be misinterpreting Jona's intentions.  Just a thought!

"Great understanding is broad and unhurried; little understanding is cramped and busy."  Chuang-Tzu

Namaste...

No comments:

Post a Comment