Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday at the pool.

Yesterday was a long driving day to visit friends of Mom and Dads.  They enjoyed the visit while I read my kindle.  I love that gift.  I must say it may be one of the best gifts Ron has ever given me.  I don't know how he is going to top that for our 30 wedding anniversary coming up this fall, LOL!

Today is a lay back day.  I am struggling with a headache and hope it leaves when I go to the pool for some reading and sun.  I don't know if it is a regular headache or the pressure of getting this early childhood file posted to the state before tomorrow.  I can't believe I missed that completely before I left.

After some technical difficulty and lots of giggles on the phone, Matt was able to talk me through getting my skype up and running to see them all last night.  There is a delay, but fun to see the kids.  Henry gave me a couple of kisses thru skype. 

I have been able to do a few searches on this thing to help our travels.  Next week we are going to a farm tractor show and I looked up renting a golf cart for mom and dad.  Honestley, I would like to go see Harry vs tractors, but this is not my vacation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment