Monday, February 28, 2011

Re-entry into the atmosphere.....

I was away from internet access the last days of my trip, and was very busy.  I'll will do my best to get some photos posted of the last days of the trip for all to see. 

Two weeks is a long time, but have no regrets spending the time with my mom and dad.  I would take them again anytime, but will fly back and forth staying a few days for long visits, but I thought I might die of a broken heart if I didn't see my kids by Saturday night, I did and all is well now.

Trying to re-enter the job and maintaining my level of stress by tackling one task at a time.  I can't look at the big picture or I might leave, LOL!!!!  Fortunately, we have a great team here for state reporting and they worked very hard in my absence to keep the damage to a minimal. 

After two weeks I realize retirement may never be for me and I can see why my parents are NOT snow birds sharing residency between Michigan and Florida.  I still want to grow up to be a part-time Walmart greeter, but not full time retirement. 

Watch for upcoming photos!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment