Sunday, February 13, 2011

Fort Myers finally.

Finally here!!  What a long drive.  Got here after breaking my good sunglasses, getting a smoking room and floor and then finding it very hard to get to the beach.  I plan to look for a bus or call a cab one day to take me to the beach.  I really don't want to miss that.  The traffic in town makes mom and dad nervous so I don't want to push that idea.  You know what they say, no good deed goes unpunished, LOL!

I sure wish Ron would show up down here and spend a bit of time with me.  If he did, I wouldn't smell so bad when I return as he would get used to the "smoking room" smell, LOL!!!

Got to "face time" with Henry, Matt and D last night.  Marinda sent me a few photos today of Magnus and Mason (snowboarding on Pa's big hill).

Don't know what the plans are for tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. Jona,
    I'm glad to hear that you made it safely to your destination:) Enjoy your time away from MI and bring us back lots of sunshine.

    Great job on your blog.....maybe you can teach me how to do this some day:)

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete