Well dad went to some tool place with friends so we girls thought we had a day off to shop. Our first stop, five minutes into browsing and who calls? Dad is already back, lol.
We ended up picking up lunch and taking it to the campground for all of us. I decided to go back to the pool for a couple of hours. Finally, I was able to get in the water, how refreshing.
Today I became quite home sick for Ron and all the kids. I don't know if it was because we had a real slow day, if it was because I know it to be the weekend and they were all off work or just the time away.
I spoke to my good friend Chris and got a little balanced. I can always count on Chris. We should all have a friend like her. She is sooooooo busy, filled with so much responsibility and still makes time for me. I was also able to talk to Marinda and that made me feel a bit better, but am really feeling it tonight.
I don't know what is in store for tomorrow, except dad wants to watch Nascar. Mom and I will need to do something. There is always Ron Jons again. I'm sure the kids would love more gifts, LOL.......
Till next time.....
No comments:
Post a Comment