Friday, March 4, 2011

Splash Village??? in Dundee, MI





Photos to come............. 
What a great fundraiser.  The grand opening of the indoor water park in Dundee, MI was $10.00 per person and all proceeds went to Dundee Public Schools.  When Pa and I got there, Max and Mason already had chattering teeth.  The two little ones Magnus and Henry were wide eyed and a little apprehensive.  In no time at all, Pa was down the water slide with all the boys including Bobby. 

Of course this was a human interest story so Toledo's channel 24 and 13 were covering the story and guess who they picked out to tape coming down the water slide, Pa and Henry.  I don't know if that clip will be televised or not, but it was fun anyway and yes I do have a photo of them taping Henry. 

Marinda took full advantage of Magnus cozying up to her for warmth and wouldn't share him too much, LOL!  Eventually Henry acclimated himself to the water temperature and began having a blast in the water. 

We were ALL shocked and impressed with Pa and the cold water.  He got in and played with all the kids.  I know fun was had by all.  Pa and Jam Jam are always thankful for the opportunity to share in the fun with the kids and grandkids.

Thank you Aunt Deidra and Uncle Matt for sharing Henry with all of us.  You were greatly missed in the fun.  It is never the same without all of us.  xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment