Thursday, November 10, 2011

Anticipation....

Jam Jam, Aunt Marinda, Pa and everyone else is on pins and needles just waiting for little Ellie to arrive.  Of course Jam Jam worries for her little girl to be done with the pain and suffering of delivering our precious Christmas bundle of joy.   It is so hard for a mommy at any age to know her child is suffering and she can't do anything to help.

Mommy's body and preparing itself to give us Ellie, we just have to wait for Ellie to decide it is time.  I emailed a friend yesterday and when I did, I got all choked up remembering the last time we were all waiting for Henry and then Magnus to be born.  Grandma Joanne was with us and shared in the first moments after their births.  It hit me that we wouldn't have her with us this time.  I immediately called my mom to confirm she'll be there again with me. 

I graciously ask that everyone give prayers for a speedy and healthy delivery when that time comes.

I hope to post a photo soon!

xxx,
Jam Jam and Pa

No comments:

Post a Comment